Az Thita Izhitsa
– Az Thita Izhitsa is a fairy tale with elements of the reality for adults, wherein the main part of what a reader considers as the reality is a fantasy,
that is, invented characters and events,
while the main part of what looks to a reader like a fantasy
is the true experience of the author.
The Russian version has published the first three books of Az Thita Izhitsa:
The Stroll over the Suspension Bridge (chapters 1-52),
Chaos within a Kaleidoscope (chapters 53-101),
The Island of Stray Dogs (chapters 102-149).
The English version is published chapter by chapter.
Az Thita Izhitsa
The multimedia-book is a special version of an e-book. It offers a much deeper level of content than the traditional printed book:
1. The left panel of each page has the title of the work, and the right panel has a table of contents as a list of links
2. Important segments of text are highlighted
3. *The sections of the text that are marked on both sides by asterisks* have footnotes, which appear as pop-ups. They give information on geographical names, books, movies, etc. and also translate the foreign words or fragments, written in foreign language
4. The photos of places that are mentioned in the text in connection with invented events of the outer world
5. About 2000 works of 33 abstract artists from 20 countries are used to illustrate the real events of the inner world. By following the link under the work, you can see more art of the artist and purchase their works
6. The possibility to listen to the fragments of musical compositions, mentioned in the text
7. The possibility to watch fragments of movies, mentioned in the text
8. As an epigraph to most chapters, there are drum improvisations by Kuniyoshi Yamada (Japan)